I don’t know who coined the phrase, “Clown World” but it’s even creepier than I originally thought. Have you noticed this theme has had an upsurge of coincidences? I don’t know a single person who likes clowns, but I’m from Generation X, we grew up thinking clowns were pedophilic psychos. Why are celebrities, models, influencers and mainstream pop culture suddenly bringing back the clown motif? They’re trying to normalize it back into our subconscious.
Clown/Clownself is now a pronoun: Why? I don’t believe in coincidences anymore.
What is social conditioning?
Here are a few celebrity examples of predictive programming and subliminal messaging (social conditioning) around clowns.
1) Katy Perry. I see her as a dress-up doll for the masons, I almost feel sorry for her but she’s misleading her fans and indoctrinating them into occultism.
2) Rhianna is another MK Ultra celebrity puppet, she posed as the psychotic clown Pennywise:
3) Saturday Night Live is notorious for liberal political propaganda, they also do a lot of distasteful pedo themed skits:
4) Demi Lovato seems like she’s hit a low in her career; she’s gained a lot of weight and changes her gender identity frequently. The red eyes, hair and balloon probably signifies something to Them other than the Pennywise serial killer character.
5) Teen Vogue image, I found this while searching for celebrity clown photos. This is desensitization, They pretend it’s for a Halloween theme but I think their ultimate goal is for this macabre clown-look to be seen as sexy:
6) Beyoncé has clown fans, their videos went viral:
7) Anna Nicole Smith:
8) America’s Got Talent, this is what They love to do, this performance is about normalizing clowns. Why did the judges love this performance so much?
9) Clowns with knives—terrorizing Sydney, this is what I mean by the trend of normalizing clown symbolism into our everyday lives:
10) The clown sightings happened in the US also, clowns were trying to lure children into woods, in SF one was trying to kidnap a child:
“…several children told authorities that a group of clowns offered them money to follow them into the woods. The suspects were never found.
Since then, there have been hundreds of reports of strange clown sightings, some of which have turned violent.
A mother in San Francisco last week claimed she fought off someone dressed as a clown who tried to grab her daughter. In a separate incident last week in New York City, someone dressed as a clown and wielding a knife threatened subway riders and chased a teenage boy off a train.”https://www.businessinsider.com/ronald-mcdonald-goes-into-hiding-amid-clown-sightings-2016-10
11) Hollyweird and Pop Culture’s love affair with killer clowns:
Native American tribes have legends of fighting red-haired, cannibalistic giants that lived in the American continent, something about the red-hair makes me wonder because Egyptian mummies were also found with red hair!—clowns, the elites, the occult and ancient societies, there’s a connection here.
My previous post about the red-haired giants:
In Part Two I’ll go into this theory even further. Get ready, the information is mind-blowing…